Malta Citizenship by Investment
- Contribution to National Development and Social fund:
- Main applicant: €650 000
- Spouse: €25 000
- Children (up to 18 years of age): €25 000
- Unmarried children over 18: €50 000
- Dependent parent 55 years +: €50 000
- Real Estate Investment of €350 000 for at least 5 years or
- Leasing or property for at least €16 000 per year
- Investment in Government approved financial institutions of €150 000.
- Visa-free travel to over 166 countries, including USA and Canada;
- Time frame of around 4 months to get the Citizenship;
- Live, work and study within the European Union;
- EU Citizens have the right to attend schools/universities within any EU country for free, or with reduced tuition fees;
- EU Citizens can access the established first-class EU health care systems;
- EU Citizens have the right to protection by the diplomatic or consular authorities of any EU country.