Immigrate to Bulgaria
Bulgaria Fast-Track Citizenship Program
Desjardins Lawyer is pleased to introduce the new Bulgaria Fast-Track Citizenship Program. This program allows a family to quickly obtain both permanent residency (PR) and citizenship in a country of the European Union.
The Bulgaria Fast-Track Citizenship Program allows an applicant to obtain permanent residence in 3-4 months, and full Bulgarian “EU” citizenship within 20-24 months, for just €260,000 (one-time “walk away” financing option), plus €50,000 in legal, due diligence, government, and apartment rental fees.
Bulgarian citizenship will allow the applicant and his/her family to live, work, and study anywhere in Europe.
- Applicant and his/her family have the right to reside, work, and study anywhere in Europe after obtaining citizenship
- Visa-free access to approx. 142 countries (including Canada and Europe)
- Applicant receives PR in 3-4 months, and citizenship in less than 2 years
- Citizenship is transferrable by descent (to all children and grandchildren)
- We offer a one-time “walk away” financing option of €260,000, with non-recourse loan (replaces 5-year investment of €1,024,000 in Government bonds)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid passport and reside legally in a country
- Visit Bulgaria twice, for 2-4 days (but no further in-country residence requirement)
- Pass a due diligence and medical check
- Make a declaration on source of funds
Click here for more information:
Complete this Questionnaire to start your Application: